THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Bravest thing i Ever Done..

The bravest thing i ever done was protect my brother from getting shot when we was little. See when we was living with my dad and his wife, we stayed in trouble always. My dad ever knew because he always was at work, and my step-mother was watching us. But personally i think she hated me and my brother's. That's why i never respected her. when was outside one day in the wells playing football and my older brother Tyrone was arguing with this guy. For not playing my brother his money for this party he did that night. So him and my brother was fighting and somethings got out off hand, and the guy pull a gun out and my older brother ran. The bullet would have shot my brother in the face. If i would never jumped in the ways and that's how i got shot when i was little. That's the second time i almost die so i love my life and will live it the way i want. So i feel that i am the bravest because i took a bullet for my brother that's how i got shot.

1 comments:

Da Artist said...

live your life jessica, sorry about what happend to you, no little girl should ever go through that.