THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 12, 2008

I always thought I’d never like another city as much as Tennessee, but I actually like Chicago better. It’s more affordable, but you still have a lot of culture and stuff. Figuring out where to live can be a little overwhelming because of all the neighborhoods that has some hopefully fun and useful information about living in Chicago. I’m really excited about it because I get to talk about about Chicago, which is something I love to do! Chicago is a great city. I hope all of you who want to move here make it to our little city some day! It definitely has a very distinct feel. You can’t mention Chicago without the cons to go along with the pros though. Corrupt government, buildings in ridiculous condition, ghettos, poverty, crime, vast urban wastelands where there’s not much of anything. It all just adds to the character of the city, but certainly most of that needs improvement. It’s an interesting, historical, uniquely American, urban place. Don’t forget the L train, Metra train, lots of colleges and universities, museums, great theater, strong neighborhood identity, ethnic food, and more. Lots of character here, just make sure you’re up for all of the extremes. And it’s close to Wisconsin and Indiana.

0 comments: